Local Search, Google+, Algorithms and Bears
There - that's the bears out of the way.
Remember last week's Ducks?
- Digital footprint
- Production Infrastructure
Think of these as the cornerstones to your business' growth:
- Getting traffic but not converting? Tweak web design.
- Not enough traffic? Tweak production infrastructure.
- Creating content but not getting traffic? Tweak strategy.
You get the idea. So - with that in mind, here's some information:
- Google+ business pages appear in Google search results
- Yahoo is now showing your Yelp page in search results.
- Regular posting on Google+ can push your competitors below the fold
The trick for you as a business owner is what do you do with this information, should you even react to it? The answer to that will be unique to your situation, but if you do chose to react, where do you start? The above framework will help you decide what you're going to do and how you're going to do it.
I of course have loads of opinions on that! Call me on 310 980 2499 or email me and let's chat.
Written while listening to: IDK-25 - Not Published - music2work2
Image credit: That's my other bite! by Tambako The Jaguar on Flickr