What are you going to do with this information?
- The creation and addition of new content to your digital footprint is getting even more important if you want to be found online
- As people embrace social media, search engines are giving more and more weight to social signals (shares, number of people talking about, etc.) and “cheap” links are becoming less important
- Google is dead serious about Google+; if you’re not incorporating it into your marketing strategy then you’re missing out
Easiest one on the list and the route most of you will take.
Do it yourself
Totally doable, it isn’t rocket science; you can Google all of this and come up with a plan, probably.
Thing is it’ll take you a while to educate yourself; what do you ignore, what’s relevant, what information do you trust, etc, etc.
Get some help
You need a plan, a plan that you understand, that you can execute and that will actually impact your bottom line.
Just a few hours a month can get you set up with something that addresses the following:
- What are you going to do
- Where are you going to do it
- How often are you going to do it
- What infrastructure needs to be built in order to achieve it
- What tools can you use to make it easier
Is it a priority yet?
If you’re finally ready to get rolling, reply to this email and book a session.